Zarquon's second coming
Exactly what Zarquon taught is unclear; most of the Zarquon myths centre around a prophesied Second Coming of the Great Prophet Zarquon, although this is often invoked in the sense of "never"; like, "when hell freezes over". Zarquon's second coming does actually occur at - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. Since the said restaurant occurs an infinite number of times at the end of the universe, due to a specially created time-loop, Zarquon's impossible appearance at the restaurant became finitely improbable (possibly even 100% probable), and therefore happens just before the universe ends.
The second coming is not particularly spectacular, and Zarquon turns out to be a bit distracted and hurried when he arrives. He had a lot of things to do, and apologizes for being late, but disappears before he can say much because the Universe ends.
Well, the purpose of this blog has also been unclear (like what Zarquon taught). The second coming of this blog has also been assumed impossible, because of the widely assumed lazinesss of mine. I don't know whether the universe is going to end in near future or not, but the second coming of this blog has actually happened. Anyways this where it has happened:
http://blog.ghushe.com
And I hope its not very spectacular, since I have been a bit distracted and hurried. And I also do apologize for being late.
For the lesser mortals, who have not read this yet, this is what it means:
After being lazy for a suitably long time after buying my webspace and domain name, I finally found enough time, some energy, appropriate mindset, a decent template and a photo taken by myself, to create a new blog. And so, this blog has moved to http://blog.ghushe.com. And with this event, this blog no more remains active.
Kindly update your bookmarks and feed settings.
For your convenience the present post, along with all your encouraging comments have been shifted to the new location.
I'll be eagerly waiting for your responses on the distasteful (and irritating) metaphor used in this post, of course, on the new blog.
Pranaam,
Ghushe

2 Comments:
Have u thought of becoming an author ? You could really give Jug Suraiya some serious competition..
By
Anju, at 11:00 PM, April 13, 2006
OMFG... Jug Suraiya... Someone's pulling my leg... hmmm!!
BTW, What makes me think that I'm talking to Ms. Ravindran?
By
Ghushe, at 1:51 AM, April 14, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home